Monday, March 21, 2011

Song of the Day #17 - Duran Duran, Gregorian - Two Version

Here is I will have here in this post two versions.  One is the original and one is an amazing cover in two very different genres.  I like these versions equally.  I first the original over the system at the one site I do security.  I immediately loved.  It has played it multiple times as the same songs are seemingly in rotation 24 hours a day.  I never knew what the song was called and who it was buy.  So I finally found it and I was so stoked!  This is a new favourite song of mine!

"Ordinary World" by Duran Duran
YouTube link



"Ordinary World" by Gregorian
YouTube link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.