Sunday, July 17, 2011

Busking

So I went busking for the first time yesterday.  If you live in Saskatoon than you'll know that the spot to busk is on Broadway and 10th in front of the Bulk Cheese Warehouse (awesome store).  It was so much fun.  I can't believe how much fun it was.  I made more than I thought I would.  It was crazy.  So I went back today and did more busking and again I made a fair bit.  Little less than yesterday, but still a good day.  I was given $5 by someone which is totally crazy and unexpected.  I played original stuff both yesterday and today.  I need to finish some other songs so I can have a variety of stuff to play since it's only originals I play.

If you see me on the corner of Broadway and 10th, stop by, throw some money in my guitar case.  It is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I'm really glad you went for it! What was the experience like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! You get some people who stop to watch which is pretty cool I guess. I've gotten compliments which is also a good motivator to keep going. I got a note from some random chick which said I have talent and to keep doing what I'm doing.

    To have a bigger repertoire of original material, I need to finish the stuff I've started.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.