Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Tegan and Sara

I went to Tegan and Sara on the last night of the Sasktel Saskatchewan Jazz Fest.  I took a chance on them and I'm glad I did.  They were nothing short of amazing.  They had great banter and funny.  They had a great set list.  The only songs I know by them are "Call It Off" and "Back In My Head."

I was never really into their music and only liked to two aforementioned songs.  But this concert totally changed my opinion of them.  I can officially call myself a fan of them.  It was just such a totally amazing concert.  I would go see them again in heartbeat.  The crowd was also amazing.  We got them to come out for one more song.  If the reaction of the crowd is any indication, I would say to bring them back for next years Jazz Fest if possible.  I would go see them for sure.

If you haven't seen them than I would suggest checking them out when they come close to you.  They are worth your money.  Who knows maybe they might be back in Saskatoon before next years Jazz Fest.  That would be bad ass if they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.