Thursday, September 08, 2011

Worship Team Meeting

We had a good worship team meeting last night with some of the people who participate in worship.  It was a good chance to get together, share ideas, and talk about where worship is going.  It's great to have direction.  Great to have sense of knowing that there will be a sense of structure with worship.  I think with structure there will be new roles for people who already participate.  I feel that I am ready to step into a role of leading worship because it is something I've been wanting to do for sometime now.

This new direction feels right.  It feels like it's going to be fresh and exciting for worship.  This stability will be great for all involved.  Sure it will take time to get in the groove, but once we are it will be awesome.  I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty positive! Let me know how things go:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also be getting into doing sound as well. Just trying to do my part.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.