Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 End Of The World Is A Joke...

Some people believe that 2012 is the end of the world.  A lot of people don't understand the basis of this.  I don't know much about it, but it has something to do with the Mayans.  They had some way of figuring that this particular year that the world was going to end.  I don't get it, but they did.  Other people believe that the world is going to restart itself and be the way it is meant to be or something along those lines.

All I know is that people have bought into this doomsday crap and it hasn't come true.  In the year 2000, people thought the world was going to end.  But here I am posting on my blog.  May 21, 2011, the world was supposed to end and again, here I am.  Apparently Harold Camping miscalculated the date and the actual date of the world ending was October 21.  But here I am once again...

This whole end of the world crap is a joke.  The world will end when it's ready.  We don't some crackpot or Mayans to tell that this day or during this year the world will end.  All this is just a scare tactic.  There were commercials that showed people running for their lives and that they had to get entered into some lottery to get a spot in some underground shelter so you survive the end of the world.  Like I said, it's all just a big scare tactic and people shouldn't buy into this.  It's just sad that there is a portion of the people that do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.