Thursday, December 08, 2011

Bluegrass Goodbye to the Shurr Family

Sunday is Brandon's final day.  His family and himself are moving back to Indiana to plant a church in his wife, Jessica's, hometown of Bloomington.  I am playing in worship and it will be awesome.  It is a bluegrass themed worship where we take old hymns like "I'll Fly Away," "Softly and Tenderly Jesus," "Amazing Grace," and others and put a bluegrass spin on them. I am playing the kick and snare.  I will also sing.  I am just so pumped.  It will be a great time to celebrate Brandon and his family and all that they have done for the church.

We will have another practice on Friday evening.  It will be awesome.  I feel the spirit of the Lord when I am playing.  I've never felt it this strong when playing music.  We will do a quick run through on Sunday morning.

I thank the Brandon for all he has done for the church.  Please keep them in your prayers as they plant a church in Bloomington and get settled.  The Shurr Family will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.