Monday, January 16, 2012

I Am Not Broken

The title is a bit deceiving. I'll tell the story.

Friday was like any other day. Or so it seemed. It was Friday 13th. I don't focus on the superstition of it. I find it to be a load of shit myself. So I went on with my day unassuming of anything. I did my duty of running the shredder while the one I work with was taking lunch. A semi was being unloaded during that time. You might think there is no significance in that. I was grabbing tires to put on the shredder and I looked up and a tire hit me square in the face. It was on the right side of my nose and under my eye. There was some blood, but no stitches were required. Nothing was broken either.

My glasses and safety glasses were broken.

People at church were shocked to hear what happened.

I was needing know glasses anyways, but this will speed things up in getting them.

That's the story. It is true, I am not broken.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're still with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not like it killed me. Just a black eye is all. My new glasses are in the works. Just need to pay the other half.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.