Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Fantastic Four

No, it's not the movie. I have been tagged by Marky Mark Jensen. Just check my list of "uber cool blogs" I read so you can go to his blog yourself.

4 Jobs I Have Had:
Dishwasher
Fast food cook
Paper delivery person
Janitor (current)

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again:
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version)
This is Spinal Tap
I Am Sam
School of Rock

4 TV Shows I Love:
WWE Monday Night RAW
WWE Smackdown
Good Eats
Licensed to Grill

4 Places I Have Vacationed:
Kamloops, British Columbia
Los Angeles/Anaheim/Hollywood/San Diego, California (A trip to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Sea World in '87)
Edmonton, Alberta
Candle Lake

4 Places I Have Lived:
Rural Prince Albert (Red Deer Hill area)
Prince Albert (in the city)
Camp Okema (for a week helping out cooking and another week as a councilor in the same year in the span of a few weeks)
I haven't lived in a fourth place yet...

4 Of My Favorite Dishes:
A combo platter (dry ribs, chicken wings, chicken strips, and wedges or fries with some dill dip, sour cream, sweat and sour sauce, or some other good dipping sauce)
Barbecue rib sub from Subway (double rib, on Italian Herb and Cheese bread, double cheese [half regular, half monteray jack, and some shredded cheese ontop], toasted, lots of pickles, hot sauce, barbecue sauce, Southwest sauce, salt, and pepper)
A burger from Fuddruckers
A grilled steak pita from Extreme Pita (double meat, whole wheat pita, double cheddar cheese, lots of pickles, all their barbecue and hot sauces, salt, and pepper)

Sites I Visit Daily:
RSMForums.com
Wicked-Wrestling.com Forums
AIM Mail
Thunder Arcade New Unofficial Support Forums

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
At an pro wrestling show.
Singing karaoke.
Jaming with a bunch of people who know what they are doing.
Somewhere out there, wherever it is...

Bloggers I Am Tagging:
Marky Mark
Steve
Matthew
Lisa or Lisa (same person, just two different blogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.