Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Jujyfruits Rules!!!

Yesterday I ate my first box of Jujyfruits. You know the boxed candy that Elaine Bennis on Seinfeld is addicted to? I must say, they are really good for artificial flavoring. Where did you get you Jujyfruit you ask?

Well, in Saskatoon go to The Centre at Circle & 8th Mall. Once inside go down the area where the theaters are. Then find a store called Pine & Fancy. That is where you will find Jujyfruit. When you are in Waskesiu, you can find a Pine & Fancy there also. I was talking to the man who was there and I said made a reference to Seinfeld while holding up a box of Jujyfruit. That man said that they like to get in candy that you don't normally find. I must say that there is a lot candy and other such items you won't hardly.

Anyways, I also bought a couple of Wonka Bars. My niece and I watched Charlie & The Chocolate Factory starring Johnny Depp on Saturday and she wanted a Wonka. So I bought here one for a surprise when they come up on the 14th because of the winter break. It wasn't the small bar either. It was the big one. But there is no golden ticket. I stayed at my sisters place in Saskatoon over the weekend. Whenever in Saskatoon or Waskesiu, I recommend you buying some Jujyfruit, once you have a box, there is no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.