Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Updates, Updates, Updates

It has been awhile since I have posted. There are updates a plenty.

School has been going pretty good. I am trying to keep up with all the reading. There is a lot of reading. Many people will tell you that. I need to read some more Created For Community, books for Worship and Intro To Worship, finish Blue Like Jazz, and read some more of my Bible.

Thanksgiving was pretty dead at school. More people left then expected. I guess people left because they could. Having quiet dorms was good I guess. We went to the movies on Friday. I saw Click while others saw different movies. Click was pretty good. It did have a story to it and I got the message behind it.

On Sunday my friend Mark Jensen and I went to the Anglican church service. Mark wanted to experience a serivce in an Anglican church. I told him that I grew up in an Anglican church. It was different from the Anglican service I am used to. All in all it was a change from the Covenant church.

I got my first paper of the year back. I got a 77 which better then I thought. Some people got higher which is expected. But overall I am happy with my mark.

In November, I will making two cakes. On will be on November 8th and the other will be on November 24th. My two nephew Brennan and Bryson have their birthdays in November which is cool.

I have to get this prayer laybrinth dones. I guess I will talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.