Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years Mother Chuckers!

As the title says, Happy New Years. I didn't do much for New Years except play some games, sang karaoke, and ate food. But today I am going to my aunt and uncle's for supper. So I hope you all have a good one.

I will be taking the bus back to Strathmore and resuming school. I will be heading out on Saturday evening. But before then on Tuesday and Wednesday I have to go to the dentist. Fun, I know. So I will see you when I see.

"This is old fashioned, fat bastard food."
- Brad on Resturant Makeover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.