Monday, August 09, 2010

Something Missing

Don't you ever get that feeling from time to time that something is missing in your life? I am having this feeling. I feel that I know what I am missing, but I just don't how to get what it is that I am missing. I just need that one thing to fill the void. No, it's not the fact that I need a job. It's something else. I just need it to fill the void. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Maybe I do have it, but maybe in other ways.

I've been feeling this way since yesterday (Sunday). Do I really need what I feel I need? I feel I do, but I hear some people talking that they don't want it. No, not the one person, but another person. I don't know, maybe what I need will come in time. Maybe what I need from someone will come when it's right. I don't know. I have done searching and looking off and on for about a couple months now for what I need. But it doesn't seem to get any easier especially now that I need something to fill void or have the feeling I need something.

I never felt the need for something to fill a void or felt something this strong. Oh well, I guess I will keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.