Saturday, August 28, 2010

Song of the Day #1 - blink-182

What is song of the day?  I pick a song and post it here on my blog.  It could be a song I come across, a song I like, or whatever.  Sometimes there might be multiple versions in a post.  The band or artist will be post put in the post title.  If there is a featured artist in the song, it might be put in the title as well.  Enjoy the first song of the day.

I still loved this song when it came out and still do.  I found the drum part interesting and could not figure out the tick (for a lack of better term).  I then figured out he was hitting the rim of the tom.  Nonetheless, great beat for this song.

"I Miss You" by blink-182
YouTube link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.