Thursday, May 10, 2012

Writing Music

Recently I've wrote or finished three songs.  I was on Skype with my good friend Mark and was able to bounce ideas off him.  I even get lyric ideas from him.  I find that conversing and working with someone is good way to get me motivated in finishing music.  Sure I have written songs without working with someone.  But it's just a tool I find useful in music writing.

I feel accomplished when I get songs written or finished.  I feel like the album I am going to record will take shape.  It's always good to have these feelings and senses.  It makes a person feel more motivated.  Since these creative juices are follow, I hope I can keep going to finish and write a few more songs for my album.

Whenever I get my album recorded, I'll let you know!

No comments: