Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Song of the Day #64 - Zachary Lucky

Recently, as I sometimes do, after listening a discography playlist I let Spotify randomly play songs.  An artist by the name of Zachary Lucky came up.  Went on to listen to the rest of his music.  As I was listening to his music I noticed he mentioned Saskatchewan a bunch.  I came to realize that he is Saskatchewan's answer to Del Barber.  If any of you know who Del Barber is, you'll get it.  Honestly though, he does that style of songwriting like many artists like Del Barber.  I discovered Lucky is from Saskatoon.

Here is the song that randomly came up thanks to Spotify.  It caught my ear.  It's the title track off his 2016 record Everywhere a Man Should Be.

"Everywhere a Man Should Be" by Zachary Lucky
YouTube link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.