Thursday, May 28, 2020

Song of the Day #65 - "My Number" - Tegan and Sara

Have always liked this song, but have been loving it more lately.  Interesting to find out in the description of the audio (read it for the first time) that Hawksley Workman produced it and the rest of The Business of Art.  It's interesting what you find out.

If I gave you my number
Would it still be the same
If I, if I saved you from drowning
Promise me you'll never go away
Promise me you'll always stay

"My Number" by Tegan and Sara
YouTube link



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.