Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Going To Be Weird

You might be wondering about the title of this post. But it's going to be weird and it's not that my best friend Amy is going to be away this weekend. It's the fact that for the first time since we really started hanging out, we will not be hanging out because she will be in Dinsmore and the lake near Dinsmore with her family. We always hang out and are close because we are best friends. We watch movies together, watch SmackDown! together, and just talk. I am actually watching SmackDown! without her for the first time in weeks.

Tomorrow I will be watching the Saskatchewan Roughrider game with some peeps at church on the big screen downstairs. The game starts at 7:30 and that will take of my evening. If she was in town, I would have watched the game with her.

I've told her I will miss her while she is gone, but we will only be able to text when she is on her way down. THERE IS NO SERVICE IN DINSMORE. UGH! It would make things easier if there was so we can text. She will be have a lot of texts from me when she gets into service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.