Saturday, July 03, 2010

Saying Something

You know how when you want to say something that it sounds much better in your head when you are thinking about it. That's how I am feeling at this particular moment. I am wanting to say something to someone yet I am not sure how to exactly say it. Thinking about it, it just sounds way better then if I were to say it in someway.

It's not only saying it, it's also how they might react. I've been thinking that they might not react in the manner that I might think. But if it is something I am wanting to say, then what is stopping me? I shouldn't hesitate to say it. I am a bit hesitant to say it. It's also a nervousness in wanting to say it and a nervousness in the reaction.

I've been stalling for about a week on saying what I want to say. I don't even know why, but I guess it could be because of the reasons I previously stated. But I just need to suck it up and say it. I might be better off if I did.

2 comments:

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.