Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lent 2012: Five Time, Five Time, Five Time, Five Time, Five Time

Due to absent mindedness, I totally forgot about a Lent update.  Not that anything eventful happened.  I feel these Lent updates are lackluster.  Maybe I'm putting to much stalk in something big and eventful happening.  Maybe I'm also putting to much stalk in the fact that readers of my blog want something interesting to read and not just a boring 'ole update.

Perhaps the fact these updates are uneventful means that I'm doing something right.  Maybe my next update will be more eventful... Or not...

Until next time... Peace, love, and bacon grease!

2 comments:

  1. Take the time that you would spend writing an 'uneventful' update and do some journalling and/or contemplation about the meaning of Lent and your experience...then you can share that in a more 'eventful' update:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I meant "eventful" was something major happening. I've talked about the meaning of Lent already. My experience at the end of it all will be on the last day.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.