Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hoops and Yoyo

You might be thinking, "what the heck is Hoops and Yoyo?"  I've never heard of them before till today.  My stepdad had some audio clips of them on their phone he was playing.  So my mom started telling me about them.  She went on YouTube and showed me a video of theirs.  They quite funny.  Here is the first one I watched which is hilarious.

"Bring Me a Brat!"
YouTube link



They have lots of other short videos for you to enjoy.  Take a little bit of time to watch a few of their videos and have a laugh.  During the Christmas season when we are all rushing around doing a Christmas things, we all know we can use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.