Monday, December 30, 2013

Song of the Day #46 - MS MR

I was in HMV earlier this year and came across an album called "Secondhand Rapture" by MS MR (pronounced Miz Mister).  They are a duo from New York City with "Secondhand Rapture" being their debut full length album.  I never heard of them until I seen their album.  So I listened to it and some of the songs are pretty good.  But this song I picked I instantly liked.  The lyrical content of the song is big reason why I like it.  I can relate.

"Think of You" by MS MR
YouTube link

>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.