Friday, February 16, 2007

Continued Prayers

I recieved word today that my Grandpa, Bill Cantin had another mini-stroke. It's bad enough he had one mini-stroke, but a second one... I don't know what condition he is in. It's so hard not knowing something, but at least my sisters are sending me the information on his condition and whatnot.

I just keep thinking the worst. I know it's only a mini-stroke, but that doesn't make it better. That doesn't make the situation any less nerve racking. I don't know why I am thinking the worst, but I am.

People here at school have been praying for me and I totally appreciate that. I just want continued prayer for him. As I said in an earlier post, that I am appreciative of the people who are praying for him. Just continue praying for him to get some semblance of what he had back. I just want him to go back to doing what he does best and that is playing the fiddle. He is known throughout Prince Albert for his fiddle playing.

Until next time: Keep on rockin' in the free world!

There isn't any formula or method. You learn to love by loving.
-Aldous Huxley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.