Friday, February 09, 2007

Finished My Foundations Of Faith Paper

I have been working on my paper for over 12 hours and I finally got it done. I wrote an eight page paper for foundations of faith class. It's seven and a bit. Either way I hope I get a good mark because I worked hard on that paper. My head is saying "no more" and I won't have to do anymore foundations of faith papers because the class is finished for the year. My brain was going to implode if I didn't finish.

Theology is black and white with no gray area. It's either one or the other, there is no and. But I am sure if you researched it enough you could find some gray area. Either way no more foundations of faith!

Now I have read the book for youth ministry so I can write the paper on that. I don't want to do another paper. No more papers! I guess I will suck it up. I am in college after all. I just want to enjoy my break. I will have time to enjoy it and get this other paper done. I will also be catching up on my Bible reading as well. I need to be in Ezekiel 15 by Valentines Day. I will do a bunch of reading over the break.

Until next time, take care of yourself and each other!
Mr. C.C.

"Writing gives you the illusion of control, and then you realize it's just an illusion, that people are going to bring their own stuff into it."
-David Sedaris, interview in Louisville Courier-Journal, June 5, 2005
American writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.