Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Eyes Are Bugged Out

I finally got to the spot in the Bible we are supposed to caught up to. We have to check in with Todd by 1:30 PM and we are to be in Ezekiel 15. After reading from seven o'clock till now, my eyes are bugged out. But I was able to get my reading done even though it is three thirty in the morning. Now I can hopefully stay on track with my reading of the Bible. After Ezekiel, the books of the Bible are relatively short. I at least hopefully won't fall behind at all.

Now onto something different. I was looking at my Cost of Discipleship paper eight thirty or so and I got a 79. Todd gave me some good comments overall. He said it was my best reflection paper to-date. For him it was. But for other classes, I have gotten better marks. That is not the point though. The point is I got a pretty good mark on this paper. After seeing that mark, I was so stoked that I got that mark. My friend Mark on the other hand got the same mark as me and thought he should have gotten better. He is after all smarter then I am. But nevertheless, seeing that mark was the bright spot in a rather crappy day after learning my Grandpa has a mini-stroke.

Until next time: You suck, I suck, we all suck!

I was not an outstanding student. I did a reasonable amount of work. I got generally good - pretty good grades, but I was not that passionate about getting straight A's.
-Steve Case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.