Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Eyes Are Bugged Out

I finally got to the spot in the Bible we are supposed to caught up to. We have to check in with Todd by 1:30 PM and we are to be in Ezekiel 15. After reading from seven o'clock till now, my eyes are bugged out. But I was able to get my reading done even though it is three thirty in the morning. Now I can hopefully stay on track with my reading of the Bible. After Ezekiel, the books of the Bible are relatively short. I at least hopefully won't fall behind at all.

Now onto something different. I was looking at my Cost of Discipleship paper eight thirty or so and I got a 79. Todd gave me some good comments overall. He said it was my best reflection paper to-date. For him it was. But for other classes, I have gotten better marks. That is not the point though. The point is I got a pretty good mark on this paper. After seeing that mark, I was so stoked that I got that mark. My friend Mark on the other hand got the same mark as me and thought he should have gotten better. He is after all smarter then I am. But nevertheless, seeing that mark was the bright spot in a rather crappy day after learning my Grandpa has a mini-stroke.

Until next time: You suck, I suck, we all suck!

I was not an outstanding student. I did a reasonable amount of work. I got generally good - pretty good grades, but I was not that passionate about getting straight A's.
-Steve Case

No comments: