Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Prayers For My Grandpa


When I got up this morning, I noticed I had to IM's on Windows Live Messenger from my two sisters. I thought nothing of what it could be. So I clicked on and they said that my Grandpa, William (Bill) Cantin (my mom's dad) had a mini stroke. I was taken aback. I didn't expect this at all and I just couldn't help but cry a little bit. After all, it is my Grandpa. At lunch as I was leaving after finishing, one of the teachers Brian Frable asked me how everything was going and so I told him that my Grandpa had a mini stroke and my eyes started tearing up. So Brain prayed for me which I appreciated it and I would appreciate it if you would pray for him. You don't know how much it would mean to me if you did that. My family would appreciate it as well. But as the day went on I was thinking the worst and I didn't want to do any of the reading I had to get done.

Once again, prayers would be very, very appreciate. I can't state how much appreciated prayers would be.

Until next time: ignorance is bliss!
Mr. C.C.

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”
-Og Mandino, American Essayist and Psychologist, 1923-1996

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.