Monday, February 26, 2007

Random Fact #1: Carrot Top Feet

Here is the first random fact of the week post. I will post some random fact that will add to your repertoire of trivial facts.

Carrot top feet is more common then you think!

Now first off, you maybe wondering what carrot top feet is. For those that don't know what it is, it is basically you toe beside you big toe being longer then your big toe. With that being said, you must be wondering how I know that this fact is true. I do look around at people's feet. Yes I notice when people wear open toed shoes, flip flops, sandals, or go bare feet a my college I have seen that they have carrot top feet. No I am not a creep. I just found it interesting that it is more common then you think. I only thought a few people have carrot top feet, but as it turn it is more common then you think as I have said before.

That's all she wrote!
Mr. C.C.

"There are more valid facts and details in works of art than there are in history books."
-Charlie Chaplin

" Well, maybe that’s the problem with punk, and the root of its hypocritical nature. The fact that it is no longer a statement at all. It is a deviation from the mainstream, but by deviating it only becomes it’s own separate mainstream. Punks no longer shock people."
-The Creeps

" It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be entirely uneducated."
-Alex Bourne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.