Monday, December 24, 2007

In Ghetto Prince Albert

I made it safe to Prince Albert. The highway was perfect for driving. I made it to Prince Albert at a great time. I got my haircut. I went with my sister shopping. Tonight I am going to church at Gateway Covenant Church, than the midnight mass at St. David's Anglican Church. It will be a good chance to see people I haven't seen in a long while. But before I do that, I will be going to my Grandma's to give her her Christmas present as she will not be at church. Tonight though I hope to see some friends as well.

Tomorrow I will be with my mom and stepdad. Than I will see some more family later on.

Merry Christmas eh!

"Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall."
-Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas

"I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."
-Charles Dickens

"When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?"
-G.K. Chesterton

Roses are reddish
Violets are bluish
If it weren't for Christmas
We'd all be Jewish.
-Benny Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.