Saturday, December 08, 2007

Money, Money, Money

Money is tight nowadays. Christmas doesn't help any. I have been waiting on another job. A government job for months. So if I could get a Friday and Saturday job, than I wouldn't care. As long as I can get extra money to pay my bills. At least my cable is paid for. My mom will be paying for my cable. Digital cable I might add. When it comes to making other money I have these hair-brained schemes and don't know if they will work. I mean look at the bills I have:

Cable
Rent
License Plates
Car Loan
Gas
Student Loan (I have to start paying on it)

So as you can see, I can use extra money. I am working, but my pay cheques are taken up by my bills. Or a good portion of it is. I hope my band works out and we can do some gigs making some pretty money. But that right now is a pipe dream.

Mr. C.C.

“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy”

“Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.”
-Benjamin Franklin

“The art is not in making money, but in keeping it”

No comments: