Saturday, December 08, 2007

Money, Money, Money

Money is tight nowadays. Christmas doesn't help any. I have been waiting on another job. A government job for months. So if I could get a Friday and Saturday job, than I wouldn't care. As long as I can get extra money to pay my bills. At least my cable is paid for. My mom will be paying for my cable. Digital cable I might add. When it comes to making other money I have these hair-brained schemes and don't know if they will work. I mean look at the bills I have:

Cable
Rent
License Plates
Car Loan
Gas
Student Loan (I have to start paying on it)

So as you can see, I can use extra money. I am working, but my pay cheques are taken up by my bills. Or a good portion of it is. I hope my band works out and we can do some gigs making some pretty money. But that right now is a pipe dream.

Mr. C.C.

“If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy”

“Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.”
-Benjamin Franklin

“The art is not in making money, but in keeping it”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.