Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pee Wee's Playhouse Back On TV!

On Boxing Day at around 10:30 I was browsing through some channels on my mom and step-dad's Sasktel Max and on this channel called Razer, they had a marathon of Pee Wee's Playhouse. That's right Pee Wee's Playhouse is in syndication. So I decided to watch it. There was something that came over me. I was drawn into watching it for whatever odd reason. With WTF going through my mind I kept on watching it. Than WTF left my brain and turned into: "Why did I watch this as a kid?"

I watched Pee Wee's Playhouse as kid and liked it. But now I see the show as creepy and weird. Who is their right mind would put Pee Wee's Playhouse back on TV? But Razer is a crappy TV station anyways. Here is clip of Pee Wee's Playhouse to scar you for life!

No comments: