Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pee Wee's Playhouse Back On TV!

On Boxing Day at around 10:30 I was browsing through some channels on my mom and step-dad's Sasktel Max and on this channel called Razer, they had a marathon of Pee Wee's Playhouse. That's right Pee Wee's Playhouse is in syndication. So I decided to watch it. There was something that came over me. I was drawn into watching it for whatever odd reason. With WTF going through my mind I kept on watching it. Than WTF left my brain and turned into: "Why did I watch this as a kid?"

I watched Pee Wee's Playhouse as kid and liked it. But now I see the show as creepy and weird. Who is their right mind would put Pee Wee's Playhouse back on TV? But Razer is a crappy TV station anyways. Here is clip of Pee Wee's Playhouse to scar you for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.