Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Evils Of Money

I know that we shouldn't worry about money and material possesions. But it is not so much the material possesions that I am worried about. It is the aspect of money that I am worried about. I have thinking over and over about this over the last few days that I feel sick to my stomach. Here is the deal. I am working at job that pay $12 an hour. Now don't get me wrong, I have never made over $10 an hour before this job. But in this day in age, it is not nearly enough to cover my bills.

I have a number of bills like my plates, my rent, my student loan payment, and gas. Now I know what you are thinking. If I make $12 per hour, shouldn't have something left over? You would think so wouldn't you. But NO! Gas alone eats up a portion of my paycheck with a minimum of $50-$60 to fill my tank, that eats your paycheck fairly quick. Don't even get me started on rent and other my other bills.

I just hate what money has done to me. Living with my sister last year before getting my own place, I lived a bit more comfortably. Now that is not possible. I need a change and I need another job that is better paying and better for my morale. This job is bringing me down.

Money, why have you made me this way? Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.