Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Turning 90...

On Monday my Grandpa Cantin turned 90. That is an achievement for anyone to live that long. Sure his health isn't as great as it could be. But for 90, he is doing well. It is good I got to see him because who knows when the next I will see him is? He doesn't do much as it is hard for him. Living where my Grandparents are, it is good for them as they don't have to worry about taking care of a house. But there were some good memories in that house.

Throughout the day, my Grandpa was getting cards, phone calls, and visits from people wishing him a happy birthday. Sure there wasn't a celebration and in some ways it is good thing. He really didn't need a big celebration. He has many people who love him and that is better than any celebration in many ways. Who knows, maybe he will be around for a few more years yet.

Happy belated birthday Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.