Thursday, April 05, 2012

Lent 2012: The Six Sense

Once again I forgot to post an update for Lent. But there is nothing much to report.  When I took a co-worker home last Friday, he invited me up to see his place.  He is from Bangladesh and is new to Canada.  He offered me a can pop, but I explained that I was on Lent and was giving up something.  So I politely said thank you for you the offer.  Other than that nothing happened.

Lent is quickly coming to a close.  I will be giving my overall thoughts on this year's Lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.