Sunday, September 30, 2007

Don't Call Me Ma'am

You might be wondering about this blog post title. So let me explain. I had a woman on the line who is the wife of the cardholder and I call her mame for respect purposes. Than she starts getting pissed off that I am calling her ma'am. Due to force of habit, I kept saying ma'am. She said call me Mrs. ______ (won't say a name) and I tried and did a few times. The whole reason she was pissed off was because when we call we don't leave a message. I asked my supervisor why this is and he said that it's for privacy reasons. So it didn't sit well with her and previously asked to speak to my supervisor. Than the whole mame thing started. She said if you call me mame one more time than I am hanging up. By this time I terminated the call. If I could have told her go (insert explative here) than I would have. But you have to remain professional on the phone. So I bit my tongue and went on to the next call.

Thanks for letting me rant.
Mr. C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.