Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior

Here is the full video of The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior. I haven't watched it yet, but from the clips I have saw, Ultimate Warrior is one of the most wacked wrestlers ever. I even seen seen other clips of the Ultimate Warrior doing promos and I don't even know what the hell he was rambling on about. But without further ado, The Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior...


Watch The Self Destruction Of The Ultimate Warrior in Entertainment | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.