Friday, September 28, 2007

Got My Own Place

Well, it's official, my search for a place is over. I have found a place here in Saskatoon. It is on Lansdowne Ave. The rent is $550 a month. This will put financial strain on me for the next while. I have to pay my car loan, my plates monthly, and rent. On top of that I have the usual gas, food, and all the side expenses. It's great that my sister is helping me out with some stuff like food. I wonder if my dad will help me out with one months rent like he promised a while back? It wouldn't hurt to ask.

So now I have to learn to budget. If anyone has ways to save money, so that I have money to spare. Than please don't hesitate to give me some tips. I really could use it.

But that puts the stop to any possible tickets for Michael Buble.

Here's to moving into my own place!
Mr. C.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.