Friday, September 28, 2007

Michael Buble Coming To Saskatoon

Michael Buble is coming to Saskatoon on January 8, 2008. I seen this on Facebook and I was like hells f'in yeah! Michael Buble is so awesome. Tickets go on sale September 28, 2007. I just need to find a Ticketmaster outlet here in Saskatoon and buy a ticket or two. I just need someone to come to the show with me. Anybody going to be in Saskatoon on that day? Or anybody willing to come to Saskatoon that day? The tickets cost between $45-$85. As long as I am able to see Michael Buble in concert, it will be worth getting nose bleed section, but I hope to get better than that for seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.