Thursday, December 18, 2008

Be Pro-Active

This may sound like a public service announcement. But it isn't.

Part of my previous post was about being overcharged at Tim Hortons on 51st in Saskatoon on Tuesday. So yesterday I phoned that location and I told the woman who answered what happened. She calculated it and indeed we were overcharged. We were three dollars overcharged. So I went there and get the dollars back. Let this be a lesson in the fact that you should never just take it when you are overcharged.

The point is to be pro-active. Don't be one of those people who don't say nothing when someone overcharges them for something. Stand up for yourself and your rights as a consumer. You may think that it is only three dollars. But it is much more than that. It is the principle of the matter. It is the principle that my friend and I were overcharged. Don't let them get away with it. In some way I feel as though the wrong was righted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.