Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!

I was going to post this earlier, but I obviously didn't.

I missed the first airing of The Price Is Right, so I was going to watch it on another channel, but no dice. They had continuing coverage on KREM2, a CBS affiliate in Spokane, Washington, about the blizzard that is pounding the state of Washington. Good thing Saskatchewan isn't getting pounded by snow I thought. Now Washington State has declared a state of emergency. If this were Saskatchewan it would be just another day in winter.

Businesses and schools had snow days it was that bad. Now upon checking Krem.com, the storm warning for Spokane has been cancelled. But the state of Washington will be digging out for a while even with the long 12 hour shifts of clearing snow. Apparently this blizzard broke the 24 hour snow fall record. That is a lot of snow in a 24 hour period.

I guess they won't be singing "White Christmas" but will be singing "Let It Snow."

To everybody, especially my Washingtonian friends, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.