Saturday, December 20, 2008

Things To Accomplish

Over two and a half years ago I wrote a list of things I would like to accomplish. Just click the title of this post to go to the original post entitled "Things To Accomplish."

Now over the course of this well over two and a half years priorities have changed and I have accmplished many things.

I have accomplished going to Covenant Bible College, getting a better vehicle, being the singer/lyricist of a band, starting a band. The following list have some things from the previous list. They are not in any particular order.

1. See Joe Satriani in concert.
2. Go to an indy pro wrestling show.
5. Have a successful career.
6. Get into shape/lose weight.
7. Meet Joe Satriani.
8. Make good money at my career.
9. Have a career that I enjoy.
10. Host a radio show.
11. Own my own website.
12. Start a record label called Progressive Sounds.
13. Own a house.
14. Start a radio station based around music such as progressive rock, metal, hard rock, alternative, and other various forms of rock.
15. Meet a pro wrestler.
16. Attend Wrestlemania at least once.
17. See Rush and Dream Theater in concert.
18. Become a radio DJ.
19. Record a solo album.
20. Pay off my student loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.