Friday, December 12, 2008

Join The Advent Conspiracy Here...

You might be wondering about the title of this post. I will expand.

I was driving between from the Preston Crossing Wal-Mart because I went there to see how long it would be for an oil change. I was already at the Stonegate Wal-Mart. I was heading south on Preston Ave. when the sign for the Redeemer Lutheran Church said: "Join the advent conspiracy here."

I found that a bit odd. I thought to myself, since when has advent been a conspiracy? This seems like the slogan or moto some cult would use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.