Saturday, December 20, 2008

One Of My Pet Peeves

So early this morning after I left my friends place and Preston Crossing Wal-Mart, I was driving on Circle Drive going south bound. This dude or chick or whoever, most likely a dude, steps on the gas and goes in front of me than takes the 8th St. exit. I thought this person was retarded for doing that. I also thought that this person could have stayed behind me and still taken the 8th St. exit.

This is one of my pet peeves. People who do things like this. I wonder what goes through their brains. I guess the possibility of causing an accident doesn't enter their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.