Friday, December 05, 2008

Feeling Very Jazz

I just all of a sudden started feeling very jazz. So I will post some of my favorite jazz songs.

"All At Sea" by Jamie Cullum



"High And Dry" by Jamie Cullum

Originally by Radiohead



"In The Wee Small Hours" by Chris Botti with Sting



"Just The Way Your Are" by Diana Krall

Originally by Billy Joel



"The Look Of Love" by Diana Krall



"The Spider-Man Song" by Michael Buble



"Take Five" by Dave Brubeck



"Georgia On My Mind" by Ray Charles

Although Ray Charles didn't write this song, he is best known for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.