Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friends

I am blessed to have friends, but what makes me even more blessed is that I have discovered that one particular person that has become a really good friend. I know that I have friends that I can talk to which I appreciate, but I can just talk about stuff I can't with anybody but her. Yes it's a female. She knows how I feel, but I am wanting to see where being friends go. If by some chance we went further and it didn't work out, then I may lose a really good friend. So I am fine with being friends because she has helped me through some rough patches recently. So I do appreciate that very much.

Was this supposed to happen that I became friends with her? I feel like we could be more sometime in the future, but for right now being friends seems like the right thing to do.

Friends come and friends go, but I have a pretty good feeling that we will be friends for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.