Thursday, June 10, 2010

Friends

I am blessed to have friends, but what makes me even more blessed is that I have discovered that one particular person that has become a really good friend. I know that I have friends that I can talk to which I appreciate, but I can just talk about stuff I can't with anybody but her. Yes it's a female. She knows how I feel, but I am wanting to see where being friends go. If by some chance we went further and it didn't work out, then I may lose a really good friend. So I am fine with being friends because she has helped me through some rough patches recently. So I do appreciate that very much.

Was this supposed to happen that I became friends with her? I feel like we could be more sometime in the future, but for right now being friends seems like the right thing to do.

Friends come and friends go, but I have a pretty good feeling that we will be friends for a long, long time.

No comments: