Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Funk Is Gone, Happiness Is Here

You know how last week I was in a funk and did a post about it which you can read here. It truly blew being in that funk. But yesterday, I started feeling a lot better and not in that funk. I attribute that to my very best female friend. She knows who she is. :) If it wasn't for her I don't know what I would have done. It was about a week that I went from being in a funk to being back to happy.

I just want to thank her for being so AMAZING and being here for me. It's like she understands me. I've been able to share things with her that I necessarily wouldn't with other people. Not only that, but she has shared stuff with me. I would like to show her my thanks, but with being out of work currently, the lack of money is a bit of an issue. I just need another way to thank her. I am sure I will come up with something. But until then, I am out of my funk and I am feeling AWESOME. Things are progressing in a positive and right step. :)