Friday, October 21, 2005

A Bump On My Head

I was on the computer and I touch my cranium and I felt a bump. A bump you ask??? Yes a bump. The strange thing is I don't know how it happened... anyways, it hurts when I touch it. Then why touch it you ask??? I am not entirely sure why. Maybe it's because I am baffled as to why a bump is on my head. Good thing it's not a concussion. I have never had a concussion before so I don't know what one is like. But anyways, it's baffling as to why a bump is one my head. I guess I will never know why a bump is on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.