Friday, October 28, 2005

The Haunted House At The Arts Center

On Thursday, which was yesterday when I was at work, the Arts Center, I got to see some of the haunted house. I have never seen the haunted house at the Arts Center before. It was starting to shape up. But today on Friday, I went to the Arts Center first before going to City Hall. It was looking great. They had it more decorated and what not. The painting/drawing studio was looking awesome. It is a very well done job. I give them props for pulling it off.

Now if you want to go see it is open the rest of the weekend and Monday. I don't know when it opens though. But what I do know is the admission is $2.00 and it is worth it. So if you have younger siblings or have young children that would like to go then definently check it out. It's worth it for all time and effort they put into setting up. But then after they take it all down, I get the displeasure of cleaning up that mess. From what I am told, it is a major mess. Ah well, at least I get paid to do it.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.