Friday, October 21, 2005

Wrestler Persona Quiz

I have taken this quiz before and I was matched up with Brock Lesnar. So I decided to try it again and my persona is Chris Benoit who is a techincal mastermind of a wrestler. Chris Benoit is of course Canadian. He was born in Montreal and grew up in Edmonton. He trained in the Hart Family Dungeon in Calgary. He has amassed great success all over the world. If anyone wants to see any matches that involve him then tell because I have a few DVD's with matches that have Chris Benoit in it. He is that great of a techincal wrestler.

My wrestler persona is...




I take my job as a wrestler very seriously! I eat, breath, and sleep the wrestling business!


What wrestler persona are YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.