Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Couple Of Quizzes

While on a blog that I frequently visit, I saw there that they had links to a couple of quizzes. So I thought I would share them with you.

The first one is which Peanuts character are you most like. I am the following Peanuts character.

Franklin
You are Franklin!

I don't really remember this character. But you can take the quiz by clicking here.

Now the next quiz I did was the "Cute Animal Quiz." The end results was:

You Are A: Bear Cub!

bear cubBears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you won't back down from a fight -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Kitten or a Turtle
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a MouseWhat Cute Animal Are You?

So if you want to take this quiz then click here.

Go ahead, take the two quizzes and tell me which Peanuts character and "cute animal" you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.