Sunday, October 16, 2005

Which Rocker Are You Quiz

Well, someone posted this on a message board a few months back and I decided to give a try. I thought who I ended up as was pretty cool. I took it again just to see if it was right. Yup, I ended up as the same person. Then I decided to look for it and try it again. It turns out I ended up as the same person. I then tried it again just to make sure. Sure enough, I was still the same person. So here you go, the person I am most like...





You Are Gwen Stefani!

What you waiting for? You can do anything with a little encouragement from your pals. You’re a fashion maven who morphs from glamorpuss to tomboy chic, but you still make time to be a rock star. Hollaback!

· Not Gwen Stefani? Take the quiz again!
· Send to your friends and see which stars are in your posse.

If you want to take the quiz then click this blog entry title or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.