Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Drip, Drip, Drip Goes The Water & More

It was raining for the past two days. It made things very wet. Monday was the wettest out of the two days. I didn't mind it raining on Monday because I had to work a bingo. Tuesday it didn't rain that much. But it still rained nontheless.

I think that the rain is good. We need it to keep our land from drying up. Rain is essential

James 5:18
18Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.

Sure rain helps the crops grow, but also the rain can be a bad thing.

Genesis 7:11-12
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month—on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights.
The farmers need enough dry weather so they can get their crops off this year. I pray that all farmers will be safe in this year harvest and also that they can get their crops off before the frost sets in. I know my dad has started harvesting. But he still aways to go yet before his harvesting is done
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, I guess my being tired caught up with me. When my head hit the pillow I feel asleep instantly. I guess I really need to adjust my sleeping patterns. I don't know why I stay up. It's not as if I have anything to do at such a late hour. I guess it's that night hawk in me.

I really can't explain why I stay up. I guess I either need a job where I stay up late or just force myself to go to be earlier. Whatever the case, I need to make some adjuments.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The youth Rock 'N Drop In was so much fun. Marky Mark, Cory, Steve, Thomas, and myself were there. It was great to see Mark just let go of his fears and sing. We did not judge him. But I do commend him for trying. After I left to go to work, I felt so pumped up. I believe it was the first ever that I left the youth Rock 'N Drop In feeling that way. I will be there next week.

I encourage any of the youth to come to the Rock 'N Drop In.

Where: Gateway Covenant Church
When: Tuesdays: 3:30-5:30
Bring: An instrument and supper. If you don't play an instrument then just bring yourself and some supper.

I hope to see you there.

Keep on rockin' in the free world.

Remember to learn it, use it, and never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.